PreSore3D: Pressure Injury Prevention
Target Audience: General Audience
Company: Simofun & Koç Universty
Description: PreSore 3D is designed to to educate the patients’ relatives and the community on the prevention of pressure injuries which was formerly named pressure sores.
To provide basic care to prevent pressure injury in the virtual patient receiving home care, PreSore: 3D Pressure Injury Prevention Simulation Game includes:
• Providing profile of a patient at risk of pressure injury
• Providing theoretical information and tips on the subject
• Patient care programs to prevent pressure injuries
• Changing the patient’s lying position
• Mobilizing the patient
• Examining the patient’s skin
• Cleaning the patient’s bed and clothes, keeping them constantly clean
• Regular skin cleansing and care
• Providing the necessary care products for skin cleansing and care
• Notifying the healthcare professional in case of need
Skills and Ideas Taught: Pressure Injury Prevention
Goal: educate the patients’ relatives and the community on the prevention of pressure injuries.
Primary Audience: 15 years and older caretakers
Assessment Approach: PreSore3D measures the performance of the players by giving feedback and guidance throughout the game along with detailed reports and analysis.
Game Engine: Unity
Operating System: Web, Windows 10, OSX, iOS, Windows 11, Android