CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2013 SERIOUS GAMES SHOWCASE & CHALLENGE WINNERS!
The Serious Games Showcase & Challenge 2013 award winners are:
- Best Game Business Category & Special Emphasis Award – MACBETH by University of Oklahoma and Adaptive Force
- Best Game Government Category – Decisive Combat by Singapore Armed Forces Centre for Leadership Development
- Best Game Student Category – A Slower Speed of Light by MIT Game Lab
- Best Game Mobile Category – GORRDEE by US Army PdM-Ground Maneuver developed and represented by Camber
- Student’s Choice Best Game – Algeburst by Muzzy Lane Software
The Finalists for the 2013 Serious Games Showcase & Challenge Awards are:
Best Game Business Category:
- Algeburst by Muzzy Lane Software
- Doorkickers by BlackFoot Studios, LLC
- Formulation Type Matters by Bottom-Line Performances, Inc.
- GLIMPSE by University of Texas at Dallas.
- HIITS by SIMmersion LLC
- MACBETH by University of Oklahoma by Adaptive Force
- Perfect World by BreakAway Ltd
- Platinumath by Triad Interactive Media, Inc
- Practice – Operations Management by Muzzy Lane Software
- TJAGLCS Law of Armed Conflict by c2 Technologies (mobile)
- The Whitecard Game by Oztron Media and Victoria University (SimTecT entry)
Best Game Government Category:
- Burden of Proof by Federal Bureau of Investigation (game was pulled at their request Friday before I/ITSEC)
- Decisive Combat by Singapore Armed Forces Centre for Leadership Development (mobile)
- GORRDEE by US Army PdM-Ground Maneuver developed and represented by Camber (mobile)
Best Game Student Category:
- A Slower Speed of Light by MIT Game Lab
- Euphony by Univerite du Quebec a Chicoutimi
- Thralled by University of Southern California (mobile)
- Virtual Warrane II by Queensland University of Technology (SimTecT entry)
Special thanks to our 2013 IPT Chair, Jennifer McNamara (BreakAway LTD), and Deputy Chair, Roger Caldwell (AFLCMC/WNSEB).
Congratulations again to all of the SGS&C 2013 award winners and thanks to all of the finalists for a great show at I/ITSEC!