SGS&C 2012 category award winners were announced last Thursday, December 6, at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) conference in Orlando, FL. The winners in each of the 6 categories are:
- Best Game Business Category – Virtual Attain by RealTime Immersive.
- Best Game Student Category – Machineers by IT University of Copenhagen.
- Best Game Government Category – Cross-Cultural Competence Trainer (3CT) Mobile by Joint Knowledge Online, Joint Staff J-7.
- Best Game Mobile Category – DragonBox+ by WeWantToKnow AS.
- People’s Choice Best Game – C-ID Combat Vehicle Detection & Identification by AEgis Technologies.
- Best Game Special Emphasis – Adaptive Force – Government in Action by McGraw-Hill Education.
Congratulations to our SGS&C 2012 award winners!