CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2010 SERIOUS GAMES SHOWCASE & CHALLENGE WINNERS!
The Serious Games Showcase & Challenge 2010 award winners are:
- Best Game Business Category – Marketing 101 – The Principles of Marketing by Muzzy Lane
- Best Game Government Category – Moonbase Alpha by NASA
- Best Game Student Category – Energize by FIEA
- People’s Choice Best Game – Boarders Ahoy! The Maritime Interdiction Game by NATO ACT
The Finalists for the 2010 Serious Games Showcase & Challenge Awards are:
Best Game Business Category:
- Clinispace by Innovation in Learning Inc.
- CyberProtect by Carney, Inc.
- Marketing 101 – The Principles of Marketing by Muzzy Lane
- MeTycoon by PlayGen
- Rigglefish by The VELscience Project, Texas A&M University
- Virtual Walking the Pens by ForgeFX
- HONORABLE MENTION: Attractions Loading Game by Disney University
- HONORABLE MENTION: Our Worlds of Makrini by PIXELearning
Best Game Government Category:
- Moonbase Alpha by NASA
- Invasion Prevention Corporation’s Continuous Process Improvment (CPI) Trainer by DAU
- Boarders Ahoy! The Maritime Interdiction Game by NATO ACT
Best Game Student Category:
Special thanks to our 2010 IPT Chair, Matt Spruill (ECS), and Deputy Chair, Josh Looper (TSPG).
Congratulations again to all of the SGS&C 2010 award winners and thanks to all of the finalists for a great show at I/ITSEC!