CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2009 SERIOUS GAMES SHOWCASE & CHALLENGE WINNERS!
The Serious Games Showcase & Challenge 2009 award winners are:
- Best Game Business Category – VESSEL Damage Control Trainer by BBN Technologies
- Best Game Government Category – Computer Base Corpsman Training System by RDECOM-STTC
- Best Game Student Category – NihongoUp by Lycee Francais de Prague
- People’s Choice Best Game – Computer Base Corpsman Training System by RDECOM-STTCs
The Finalists for the 2009 Serious Games Showcase & Challenge Awards are:
Best Game Business Category:
- Agent Surefire – Infosec by Mavi Interactive
- Checkpoint Recon by Camber Corporation
- DimensionM 2009 by Tabula Digita
- Ship Simulator Professional V2.0 by VSTEP
- VESSEL Damage Control Trainer by BBN Technologies
Best Game Government Category:
- Computer Base Corpsman Training System by RDECOM-STTC
- Procurement Fraud Indicator Mini Game by DAU
- Virtual Cultural Awareness Trainer by USJFCOM-JKDDC)
Best Game Student Category:
- Energy Wars – Rise of the Chimera by Queen’s University
- NihongoUp by Lycee Francais de Prague
- Polyglot Cubed by University of Illinois – Chicago
Special thanks to our 2009 IPT Chair, Pete Schrider (Alelo, Inc), and Deputy IPT Chair, LT Amelia Dudley (NAWC TSD).
Congratulations again to all of the SGS&C 2009 award winners and thanks to all of the finalists for a great show at I/ITSEC!