CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2008 SERIOUS GAMES SHOWCASE & CHALLENGE WINNERS!
The Serious Games Showcase & Challenge 2008 award winners are:
- Best Game Business Category – Burn Center by 360Ed
- Best Game Government Category – GeoCommander by SPAWAR Systems Command
- Best Game Student Category – Age of Ecology by High School Interns at the USGS
- People’s Choice Best Game – Direct Action by Canadian Armed Forces
The Finalists for the 2008 Serious Games Showcase & Challenge Awards are:
Best Game Business Category:
- Apache Longbow by LSI
- Burn Center by 360Ed
- Flame-Sim by High Voltage Software
- Pulse!! by Breakaway Games
- Rome in Danger by Caspian Learning
- Zero Hour by Virtual Heroes
Best Game Government Category:
- Direct Action by Canadian Armed Forces
- GeoCommander by SPAWAR Systems Command
- On Scene Commander by Swedish Rescue Service
Best Game Student Category:
- Age of Ecology by High School Interns at the USGS
- Compound Reaction by North Carolina State University
- I am Lonely by University of Wisconsin
Special thanks to our 2008 IPT Chair, Brent Smith (ECS), and Deputy Chair, Roger Smith (PEO STRI).
Congratulations again to all of the SGS&C 2008 award winners and thanks to all of the finalists for a great show at I/ITSEC!