CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2007 SERIOUS GAMES SHOWCASE & CHALLENGE WINNERS!
The Serious Games Showcase & Challenge 2007 award winners are:
- Best Serious Game Category – Tactical Iraqi by Tactical Language Training
- People’s Choice Best Game – Vigilance by Harrington Group
The Finalists for the 2007 Serious Games Showcase & Challenge Awards are:
Best Serious Game Category:
- G.A.M.E. by Logistics Services International
- HuntIR by Camber Corporation
- PeaceMaker by Impact Games
- Ready To Work by Caspian Learning
- Response Ready by DISTIL Interactive
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care by ECS
- Saving Adryanee by Southern Illinois University
- Tactical Iraqi by Tactical Language Training
- Vigilance by Harrington Group
- HONORABLE MENTION: Critical Thinking Training by Novonics Tactical Training Lab
- HONORABLE MENTION: Every Soldier a Sensor by iMEDIA.IT
- HONORABLE MENTION: JTAC Strike by Energid
Special thanks to our 2007 IPT Chair, Juliana Slye (AutoDesk), and Deputy Chair, Heath Morton (TSPG).
Congratulations again to all of the SGS&C 2007 award winners and thanks to all of the finalists for a great show at I/ITSEC!